Sunday, October 11, 2009

Never Alone

Now this is a record . . . two updates in the same day. But I just had to put this video up here after a "twitter" friend in the US shared that her son-in-law's new song was number 10 on Billboard. I'm still waiting to hear back after asking her if he simply penned the song, or plays in the band that sings it, Lady Antebellum, or both. She had sent me the link to a YouTube video of it, and yes, it really was a fabulous song called "I Need You Now", but after watching a few more of their videos, I found one that strummed even louder on my heart strings, called "Never Alone", and decided I just had to share it with you :)


And wouldn't you know it, watching/listening to this video evoked a warm and fuzzy memory of another favourite "You're Never Alone" song written and sung by Rick Price, and so, after a quick YouTube search, there it was . . . or, thanks to the capacity to embed Youtube videos into Blogs, here it is LOL!


No comments: